Tuesday 14 February 2017

Adele Singer 'announces' secret wedding to Simon Konecki

The superstar made the announcement during the 2017 Grammies, where she won five awards.
Adele confirms that Simon Konecki is her husband


Singer Adele calls her partner of five years 'my husband,' sparking reports that the couple finally said their wedding vows over the Christmas of 2016.

The singer and Simon Konecki, with whom she has a son were first rumoured to be married earlier in January of this year when she was seen wearing a golden wedding ring.
At the time, her representatives said there was no comment on the matter but the singer has now seemingly confirmed the wedding at last night's Grammy Awards when, during an award acceptance speech at the Staples Center in Los Angeles the 28-year-old star said: "Grammys, I appreciate it, the Academy, I love you, my manager, my husband and my son – you’re the only reason I do it."
The singer, dressed in a bedazzling green dress, won an impressive five awards at the event.
Courtesy of Pulse.ng

No comments: